[GRASS-user] Build error: git repo master

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 18 07:49:22 PDT 2019

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Please check in the lines above (there must have been output in the
> terminal in which you compile) for error messages.

Markus,

My apologies for not doing this before.

> It is defined in include/Make/... (I'm traveling and have no computer
> available to check).
> I think it is simply "error.log".

Actually, there are errors in almost every source file. I tee'd the build
process (82K xz compressed tarball) and copied the end to the attached file
which shows all the errors. Haven't see this before, only the occasional
single file that bombed.

Thanks,

Rich