[GRASS-user] Build error: git repo master [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 18 10:34:10 PDT 2019

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> proj-5.2.0 and geos-3.7.2 installed; gdal-2.2.4 still building; will
> re-install and run ldconfig again.

That was the problem: I thought that proj, geos, and gdal were all up to
date and re-built in that order. Apparently not. Now that they're rebuilt
and the linker updated grass compiled just fine.

>From now on when I build grass I'll tee the output to a text file. If
there's a build error I can scroll back from the end of that file to find it
when the virtual terminal does not allow me to scroll back far enough.

My thanks to the two Markus' and Micha.

Best regards,

Rich