[GRASS-user] WINGrass: g.extension – Not found

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Mon Jul 22 07:04:21 PDT 2019

Maria Cecilia Zalazar wrote
> I would like to know if there are news about installing extensions from
> the
> repository. I´m ussing Grass 7.6.1 in Windows.
>
> However, I´ve download zip file (r.landscape.evol) and I tried to install
> it manually:
>
> g.extension extension=r.landscape.evol
> url=C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\r.landscape.evol.zip
> Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons
> <r.landscape.evol>
> ERROR: Extension
> <r.landscape.evol>
>  not found
>
> I tried different paths, / instead \, but i can´t get it...

still work in progress.

as a workaround:

° download zipped r.landscape.evol from here [1]:

https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/latest/r.landscape.evol.zip

° unzip

° copy the content of the subfolders into the equivalent subfolders under

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons

° start a winGRASS session and start the addon in the command line

HTH

[1] https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/latest/

-----
best regards