[GRASS-user] WINGrass: g.extension – Not found

Maria Cecilia Zalazar zalazarmariacecilia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 05:35:54 PDT 2019

I would like to know if there are news about installing extensions from the
repository. I´m ussing Grass 7.6.1 in Windows.

However, I´ve download zip file (r.landscape.evol) and I tried to install
it manually:

g.extension extension=r.landscape.evol
url=C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\grass\r.landscape.evol.zip
Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons <r.landscape.evol>...
ERROR: Extension <r.landscape.evol> not found

I tried different paths, / instead \, but i can´t get it...

Thank you!