[GRASS-user] WINGrass: g.extension – Not found

Maria Cecilia Zalazar zalazarmariacecilia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:20:22 PDT 2019

Hello again, when I run r.landscape.evol, now I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scrip
ts/r.landscape.evol.py", line 665, in <module>
    f = file(statsout, 'wt')
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
u'PERMANENT_levol_lsevol_stats.csv'

it´s appears as if the path to the rules file must be error or missing?
My user is administrator.

Thanks for your help!