[GRASS-user] 7.7.dev: No raster map displays [UPDATE]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 24 08:01:09 PDT 2019

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> While waiting for a solution to the display issue I tried running r.flow on
> the DEM and aspact maps. Grass refused because of a region resolution
> discrepancy between the analytical_area and DEM maps:

> 'g.region vect=analytical_area res=3 -p' did not change the floating point
> values to integer 3s.

Using nwres and ewres set to 3 also made no difference.

Setting the region to the DEM allows r.flow to run, but it does not produce
the flowline map, only flowlengths and flowaccumulation.

So, three (perhaps related?) issues remain: 1) no display of raster maps
regardless of region, 2) r.flow does not produce flowline map, and 3) cannot
set nsres/ewres to integer 3 on vector analytical_area map.

Regards,

Rich