[GRASS-user] 7.7.dev: No raster map displays

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 24 10:41:51 PDT 2019

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, Micha Silver wrote:

> Can you share the original DEM (before importing to GRASS) so we can try
> on different systems?

Micha,

The LiDAR subdirectory for the 2009_OLC_North_Coast is 3.2G; tarred and xz
compressed might reduce that by 40% so it's much too large to easily share.

I'll take Carlos' suggestion to set the region to the DEM then re-import the
LiDAR data and re-run r.slope.aspect and r.flow.

In-and-out of the office today but will report results.

Thanks,

Rich