[GRASS-user] 7.7.dev: No raster map displays

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 24 11:43:05 PDT 2019

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:

> Ever tried with the NC sample data set?
> It's easier to reproduce the steps you've done for the community.

Helmut,

Duh! I didn't think of trying other locations, silly me.

The problem is with this location only so I think the thing to do is remove
it from /data/grassdata/ and start over with a fresh location.

I work from scripts so I can re-product the one raster map (the DEM) and the
vector maps all from the .dat files. I'll do this and post the results.

Thanks for pointing out what I totally overlooked.

Best regards,

Rich