[GRASS-user] Graphical selection in Grass 7.6.1

Eric Patton eric.r.patton at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:27:23 PDT 2019

Hi,

It's been a while since I've tried doing this, so I'm not familiar with the state of the wxgui, but is it possible to do a graphical selection in the wx monitor? I see a tool that says 'Select vector features', but as far as I can tell you can only select one vector object at a time. I have to select a few hundred polygons, and it is not possible to select them from attributes or category numbers.

The ideal solution would be to draw a rectangle on the monitor, and have that tool append to the selection; then pan and zoom, and repeat until selection is complete. Is this possible somehow?

Thanks,

~ Eric