[GRASS-user] Grass 7.6 i.segment minsize working?

Jamille Haarloo j.r.haarloo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 06:31:09 PDT 2019

Dear Grass members,

I have been testing i.segment and i.segment.hierarchical on a small region
with Sentinel bands. However, the results consistently include segments of
just one pixel even-though minimal segment sizes of 10 and 20 were
indicated. The final run with minsize 20 created 8247 segments.
There were no errors nor warnings, and I couldn't find the i.segment script
to review it.
I also tried with a minsize of one (1). The result looks similar with even
less segments created - a total of  8160.
I tried with Grass Gis 7.6.0 and 7.6.1(download of yesterday).

Best,
Jamille