[GRASS-user] v.delaunay3d compilation issues

Robert Dzur rdzur at bhinc.com
Tue Mar 26 15:13:14 PDT 2019

Hi Martin,

Yes it does appear that it has compiled and is functioning fine.  I'll have to spend a little time exploring the module with some test data but it's looking like it's working well.  I imported a small 3D line file, converted to points (843) with v.to.points and the ran the triangulation (-l flag) of ~12k triangles with immediate results.  Thanks again for your kind assistance.

Rob
--