[GRASS-user] Thank you to our sponsors !

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Mar 27 08:35:22 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Just a big thank you to those that sponsor GRASS GIS development, even
with very small amounts. If everyone who uses GRASS GIS gives just 10
Euros / Dollars once a year, then this would already allow us to pay
travel for developers to code sprints which are generally very
productive coding moments, we can pay for some services to overhaul our
outdated website, etc, etc. All things necessary to make GRASS GIS even
better still.

You can find a list of sponsors at

https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Sponsors

If you also want to contribute, you can do so very easily via our PayPal
Money Pool:

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/86YKZiIEPV

The GRASS development team