[GRASS-user] v.stream.* questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Oct 3 13:56:46 PDT 2019

Reading the manual pages for v.stream.network, v.stream.order, and
v.stream.profiler in the extensions doc I see details for the input options
but all descriptions refer to raster files.

Are there more detailed docs that show examples using the vector modules
along with the raster modules?

I've a complex, extensive, river network as a vector file. I've not
extracted streams, basins, or watersheds from the DEM and I'd like to
run the v.stream.* modules on my vector stream network. Possible?

TIA,

Rich