[GRASS-user] grass78 on centos7 from coprs/neteler/grass78

Laura Poggio laura.poggio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 00:40:29 PDT 2019

Dear Markus,
the main installation worked fine. Thanks a lot!

One more question. I installed grass-gui as well withou problems or errors
When I start GRASS I get the message: ERROR: wxGUI requires wxPython. No
module named 'wx'
I installed wxPython (and its devel) with yum but I think it is not the
right version. I tried to installed it within conda environments or using
pip3, but the installation is giving errors.
Before I start to dig into it, I was wondering if there is some quick
solution to get the right wxPython?

Thanks a lot again!

Laura

>>> https://grass.osgeo.org