[GRASS-user] WinGRASS addons partly back

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Wed Sep 4 13:00:56 PDT 2019

Martin Landa wrote
> Hi Vero,
>
> st 4. 9. 2019 v 17:12 odesílatel Veronica Andreo <

> veroandreo@

> > napsal:
>> If this is possible, please do :)
>> Of the add-ons I need, only v.strds.stats and v.in.pygbif show problems
>> in Windows.
>
> I fixed these two addons manually. Please test. Martin

when I try a g.extension:

g.extension extension=v.in.pygbif
Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons <v.in.pygbif>...
Updating addons metadata file...
ERROR: Unable to read manual page: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'C:\\Users\\hkmyr\\AppData\\Roaming\\GRASS7\\addons\\docs\\html\\v.in.pygbif.html'

still the manual html issue.

in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons\scripts there is the
script, but no html and bat file in the related folders.

though, downloading the zip file from

https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/grass-7.6.1/v.in.pygbif.zip

there is

temp\v.in.pygbif\bin\v.in.pygbif.bat
temp\v.in.pygbif\docs\html\v.in.pygbif.html

copying them to the related AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons\-subfolders, the
addon is starting.

-----
best regards
Helmut