[GRASS-user] WinGRASS addons partly back

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Wed Sep 4 13:11:13 PDT 2019

>Of the add-ons I need, only v.strds.stats and v.in.pygbif show problems in
Windows.

tested winGRASS addon v.in.pygbif like mentioned in
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2019-September/080733.html

the addon is starting, though

v.in.pygbif -o output=test8 taxa=Fagus sylvatica, Poa pratensis rank=species
continent=europe
Found 0 occurrences for taxon Fagus sylvatica...
Found 0 occurrences for taxon  Poa pratensis...

a bit strange, as doing it with GBIF plugin in QGIS 3.8 (based upon the same
pygibif python library as v.in.pygbif), I get ~48000 entries for Poa
pratensis just for Germany.

-----
best regards
Helmut