[GRASS-user] WinGRASS addons partly back

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Sep 4 14:23:21 PDT 2019

Hi Helmut,

Did you set the computational region properly?
Import of data outside the current region is only supported in lat/lon locations...

v.in.pygbif -o output=poa_pratensis taxa="Poa pratensis" rank=species

Gave me ~ 11k records for Norway and ~58 k records if I move the region 2000k towards south...

Cheers
Stefan