[GRASS-user] Need help applying gdalwarp

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 24 13:18:45 PDT 2019

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Please note that rotation should only be performed in case (!) the data
> have been stored with the respective rotation metadata in the file
> (gdalinfo will tell), otherwise not.
>
> (see also answer by Markus M)
>
> Just to avoid confusion

Markus,

Thanks for explaining.

This is the most problamatic experience I've had with the Oregon LiDAR DEMs.
I've used smaller areas in three other projects and every map in every quad
imported and re-projected with no issues.

The first couple of times the clatsop map overlaid the other two. That's
what started me down this path. Starting again with a fresh download of the
entire quad .zip file it works.

Best regards,

Rich