[GRASS-user] How to obtain list of all raster maps

BHARATH RAM br11 at iitbbs.ac.in
Sat Dec 12 05:18:10 PST 2020

Dear Mr. Neteler & Mr. Silver,

    Thank you both for your responses. Yes both of the methods seems to be
working.

Also, while going through some other documentation i discovered another
metho. We can output the entire data into a text file by including an
output argument in the command. (*g.list type='raster' mapset='.'
output='rasterNames.txt' )*

Problem solved... Thanks

Regards,
Bharath

Bsr

--
*Disclaimer: *This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.