[GRASS-user] r.futures not working

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Dec 12 06:15:22 PST 2020

[a hint to save message size:

- just open a windows command console,
- change to the relevant folder: e.g.

C:\Users\your user>cd C:\OSGeo4W64\etc\ini
C:\OSGeo4W64\etc\ini>

- do dir /b

C:\OSGeo4W64\etc\ini>dir /b
gdal.bat
libgeotiff.bat
libjpeg.bat
liblas.bat
msvcrt.bat
msys.bat
proj.bat
python-core.bat
qt4.bat
rbatchfiles.bat

- mark the console output with mouse
- copy the text into the mail]

ok, at your computer, there seems to be some incomplete OSGeo4W installation
leftovers here and there. not sure why.

it's recommended to install OSGeo4W 64 bit into C:\OSGeo4W64, not into
c:\Programme

>Does it make sense to transfer this data into the OSGeo64W Folder?

as we don't know, how (in)complete the OSGeo4W installation(s) are, I
suggest to delete both of them and try to re-install a new attempt in
C:\OSGeo4W64.

then try my procedures mentioned before in previous mails.

the content of C:\OSGeo4W64\etc\ini should be something like:

gdal.bat
libgeotiff.bat
libjpeg.bat
liblas.bat