[GRASS-user] r.futures not working

Tom Hackbarth txhackbarth at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:41:43 PST 2020

Hi Helmut,

I deleted everything and downloaded it again just as you said, with the
different batchfile. I still get the same error message (only with a
different path in the error message/see below) and there is still nothing
happening if I try to run R or Rscript in the Shell (no matter if Grass is
running or not).

Computing model...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\txhac\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scripts
/r.futures.potential.py", line 221, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "C:\Users\txhac\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons/scripts
/r.futures.potential.py", line 192, in main
    p = subprocess.Popen(cmd, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,
stderr=subprocess.PIPE)
  File "C:\OSGEO4~1\apps\Python37\lib\subprocess.py", line
756, in __init__
    restore_signals, start_new_session)
  File "C:\OSGEO4~1\apps\Python37\lib\subprocess.py", line
1155, in _execute_child
    startupinfo)
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] Das System kann die
angegebene Datei nicht finden

Am Sa., 12. Dez. 2020 um 15:15 Uhr schrieb Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de