[GRASS-user] How to find elevation drop for all cells in a basin

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:28:55 PST 2020

Hi Ken,

So, if I understand, that seems pretty simple and could be done with
r.mapcalc:

diff = elev - outlet_elev

where elev is a raster map of elevations and outlet_elev is the elevation
at the basin outlet. Using a basin mask the calculation could be confined
to any basin of interest. But, I am probably missing something, I think…

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams, III
1724 Sage Lane