[GRASS-user] Example project for a GRASS GIS module on GitHub

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 17:29:26 PST 2020

Zenodo & JOSS in relation to r.example.plus: If you have idea on the text,
please open a PR. I suggest adding it as a subsection of "What is next" and
making the current content of that section a subsection as well.

As for the JOSS and grass-addons repo:

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 8:25 AM Stefan Blumentrath <
Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In this context we should probably also keep JOSS in mind and probably
> make devs aware of that possibility, including linking a JOSS paper to the
> repo. See presentation from FOSSDEM [1] for more background.
>
> Question is, if it is possible to have the link on a module basis in
> grass-addons.

What do you mean by a link? Does JOSS require the software to be in a
separate repo?

Best,
Vaclav