[GRASS-user] Example project for a GRASS GIS module on GitHub

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Feb 4 05:25:08 PST 2020

Hi,

In this context we should probably also keep JOSS in mind and probably make devs aware of that possibility, including linking a JOSS paper to the repo. See presentation from FOSSDEM [1] for more background.

Question is, if it is possible to have the link on a module basis in grass-addons. Cause, I also think that getting stuff into grass-addons is important for the reasons Vaclav lists in the repo.

Cheers
Stefan

1: https://video.fosdem.org/2020/AW1.126/open_research_joss.webm