[GRASS-user] ESRI formats: gdb and shp

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:24:43 PST 2020

What do you mean by better? Correct data? Easier to import?

If they contain the same data I think it does not matter which one you use.
Specially because you are talking about point data. But, if there is a
difference in the data, then you have another problem. Figuring out which
one is correct

Cheers