[GRASS-user] r.in.lidar / v.in.lidar missing in Ubnutu 18.04 package

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Jan 9 00:35:42 PST 2020

Hi,

On two different Ubuntu (18.04) installations with packages from ubuntugis-unstable (GRASS GIS 7.8.2), I am missing r.in.lidar/v.in.lidar modules. Neither GRASS nor a OS search finds r.in.lidar/v.in.lidar...
I double-checked and liblas and pdal are installed on both of boxes.

Is this a packaging issue or is a specific order of installation required for r.in.lidar / v.in.lidar to become available.

Thanks any hint on how to get those modules!

Kind regards,
Stefan