[GRASS-user] r.in.lidar / v.in.lidar missing in Ubnutu 18.04 package

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Jan 13 04:27:53 PST 2020

Hi Markus,

And thanks for your reply.

On the one box I also have self-compiled GRASS GIS 7.9. And for that r.in.lidar works fine.
I also added more liblas related packages. But that did not help with GRASS 7.8.2...
So I am not sure if this is a packaging issue with liblas. If liblas works for self-compiled GRASS 7.9, shouldn`t it work with 7.8.2 as well.

In order to double check, I downloaded the grass-core package manually, and it does not seem to contain r.in.lidar (at least I could not find it)...

Thus, I guess it is an issue with the grass-core package, no?

Cheers
Stefan