[GRASS-user] Issue when installing r.zonal.classes with g.extension

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:46:53 PST 2020

Hi Tais,

What grass version are you using? and which operating system? Does the same
happen with other add-ons?

In my Fedora box, it goes fine, but there was a problem with grass76 in
windows that started when we migrated to github. AFAIK, this was solved in
grass78. So, if you have an old grass, please update :)

HTH,
Vero