[GRASS-user] Testing the new GRASS GIS website: please help

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 1 12:04:22 PDT 2020

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020, Markus Neteler wrote:

> As some of you might know, we have been working on the development and
> setup of a new and shiny GRASS GIS website (finally!) for a long time. It
> is now available for testing at: https://staging.grass.osgeo.org/

Markus and the new website team,

I'm developing a psmap script so I opened the new site. My first suggestion
is to change the top menu 'Learn' to 'Documents'. When I looked for the
manuals 'Learn' was not the obvious place.

There's a 'First time user' menu item under 'Learn' and that could be
renamed 'Learn' under 'Documents.'

FWIW.

Stay well, all,

Rich