[GRASS-user] Testing the new GRASS GIS website: please help

Dietrich Heintz dheintz at gmx.net
Wed Jul 1 22:36:09 PDT 2020

Hi Markus
you developed a nice web-site, congratulations.
I can see, that you categorize the users, and that might be an asset.
Perhaps there are really classes like newbies, regular users and power users
and they need different information channels.
It took me some time to make use at least of some tools.
Those I use regulary and with the time I become more and more familiar
with it.

Grass is really a great project!

ciao Dieter

On 01.07.2020 20:28, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> As some of you might know, we have been working on the development and
> setup of a new and shiny GRASS GIS website (finally!) for a long time.
> It is now available for testing at: https://staging.grass.osgeo.org/
>
> We will start the release procedure described in
> https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website/issues/180 in the next days.
> Our goal is to officially announce the new website on the "birthday"
> of GRASS GIS on July, 29th. By then all should be bright and nice, so
> we need your feedback: please help with testing, checking links and
> with solving of remaining issues:
> https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website/projects/1
>
> Thanks so much for the final efforts!
>
> Best,