[GRASS-user] r.param.scale issue

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Thu Oct 15 09:38:28 PDT 2020

Markus, Māris, and others who feel concerned,

following on with this post, I am wondering if either something is
wrong with my openMP install (then it's not the place to bother anyone
with it) or if there may be something wrong with r.param.scale, and
possibly more generally with the way GRASS deals with openMP.

Besides GRASS GIS I use OpenMP directives from within Clawpack fortran
code, safely.

Vincent.