[GRASS-user] r.param.scale issue

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 16 06:50:41 PDT 2020

Vincent,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 6:39 PM Vincent Bain <bain at toraval.fr> wrote:

> Markus, Māris, and others who feel concerned,
>
> following on with this post, I am wondering if either something is
> wrong with my openMP install (then it's not the place to bother anyone
> with it) or if there may be something wrong with r.param.scale, and
> possibly more generally with the way GRASS deals with openMP.
>
> Besides GRASS GIS I use OpenMP directives from within Clawpack fortran
> code, safely.

Note that r.param.scale itself doesn't use OpenMP.

It it pulled in from GMATHLIB:

# find OpenMP support:
ag OMPLIB | grep Makefile | cut -d':' -f1 | sort
lib/gmath/Makefile
lib/gmath/Makefile
lib/gmath/test/Makefile
lib/gpde/Makefile
lib/gpde/Makefile
lib/gpde/test/Makefile
lib/rst/interp_float/Makefile
lib/temporal/lib/Makefile
raster/r.proj/Makefile
raster/r.series.accumulate/Makefile
raster/r.sim/r.sim.sediment/Makefile
raster/r.sim/r.sim.water/Makefile
raster/r.sim/simlib/Makefile
raster/r.sun/Makefile
vector/v.surf.rst/Makefile

Hence, I believe that GMATHLIB is the test candidate here.

Hence,
Markus