[GRASS-user] r.param.scale issue

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:39:19 PDT 2020

Valgrind leak check is needed only for developers as it tracks memory
consumption not its errors (although in this case it allowed to notice
OpenMP presence by shear luck). As your valgrind run is clean, this is
a dead end.

On my system I also have a OpenMP and pthreads configuration.
Unfortunately tracking OpenMP issues is really hard as it might need
precise thread/process count and timing to reproduce the bug :-(
Besides it could also be not our bug.

Please do test carefully your hardware to rule out bad thermal
management / faulty RAM as your hardware is brand new and thus
manufacturing defects can not be ruled out yet.

Also state your CPU and GCC.

I did not see any problems with Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1241 v3 and
gcc version 9.3.0 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-17ubuntu1~20.04).

Māris.

ceturtd., 2020. g. 15. okt., plkst. 11:13 — lietotājs Vincent Bain
(<bain at toraval.fr>) rakstīja: