[GRASS-user] FOSS4G 2021 - Call for Papers and Workshops

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 05:18:10 PDT 2021

Dear GRASS community

On behalf of the Local Organizing Committee of the FOSS4G 2021 - Buenos
Aires, I would like to remember you of the opportunity to submit talks and
workshops. The *call for papers is open until April 19th*. You still have 4
days to put up a nice abstract for a talk or workshop! Don't miss it!

https://2021.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/call-for-papers.html

Given the global circumstances, the conference will be held online. We are
doing our best to make it interesting, enriching and fun and provide the
best experience for the social, business and academic facets of the
conference!

Let us all make this online FOSS4G a great conference!

See you soon!

Vero Andreo
Program Committee - LOC