[GRASS-user] r.le.pixel addons not found

bonushenricus bonushenricus76 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 12:44:10 PST 2021

Hello
and happy holidays!
(I'm in quarantine for having a lunch where a person found out the next
day they were COVID positive and so I'm spending the holidays studying
and working!)
GRASS 7.8.5 under Debian 11
<g.extension extension = r.le.pixel>
points to a wrong URL
'https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-
addons / trunk / grass7 / raster / r.le.pixel '
the correct url is without "trunk" and with "/ tree / master"

P.S.: I know that "r.le" has been replaced by "r.li"
but I wanted to see how it worked, I understand that such a thing
"r.le.pixel map = ... string = w att = b4 t1 = m7 te2 = t5"
is not possible with "r.li", where the closest form could be
"r.li.cwed" (where, however, I don't understand what "path =" refers
to, but now I try to study a lot: in the meantime I have several days ,
hoping that how he seems to continue to feel good!)
--
Enrico Gabrielli