[GRASS-user] r.le.pixel addons not found

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Dec 25 14:49:37 PST 2021

Hi Enrico,

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 9:44 PM bonushenricus <bonushenricus76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
> and happy holidays!
> (I'm in quarantine for having a lunch where a person found out the next
> day they were COVID positive and so I'm spending the holidays studying
> and working!)
> GRASS 7.8.5 under Debian 11
> <g.extension extension = r.le.pixel>
> points to a wrong URL
> 'https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-
> addons / trunk / grass7 / raster / r.le.pixel '
> the correct url is without "trunk" and with "/ tree / master"

Please update to GRASS GIS 7.8.6:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.8.6-News#Majormodulechanges

--> g.extension: updated to match new addon repository structure (PR:1762)

> P.S.: I know that "r.le" has been replaced by "r.li"
> but I wanted to see how it worked, I understand that such a thing
> "r.le.pixel map = ... string = w att = b4 t1 = m7 te2 = t5"
> is not possible with "r.li", where the closest form could be
> "r.li.cwed" (where, however, I don't understand what "path =" refers
> to,

It is the path a weights  CSV file, see
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass78/manuals/r.li.cwed.html

> but now I try to study a lot: in the meantime I have several days ,
> hoping that how he seems to continue to feel good!)

Please report your findings (and suggestions how to improve the
documentation are welcome!).

Best,
Markus