[GRASS-user] actinia from R?

bonushenricus bonushenricus76 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 12:52:46 PST 2021

Hello
after "r.li" and "r.le" I have another question:
I am testing the landscape analysis functions for a work on the
simulation of the dispersion of a parasitoid insect launched in an
agroecosystem. For the simulation I use R, and I will make a shiny app.
If "r.le" or "r.li" will suit me with respect to R packages to make the
suitability map, I will have to do these analyzes locally and transfer
the raster file to the shiny app for the following algorithm.
But maybe there could be another possibility: the use of curls from R
towards "actinia" ?? !! Has anyone from R ever tried to use "actinia"?
Provided you can use it: I still don't understand how you can have an
account.
But maybe I should ask Mundialis
Thanks!

Enrico Gabrielli