[GRASS-user] r.contour

Dave Marshall 43carnaby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 00:41:48 PST 2021

Maris,

Thanks for the advice. Note that I am running QGIS in Windows, not Linux. I
managed to open GRASS 7.8.5 directly, load a LIDAR file and run r.contour
but I'm not at all familiar with running the programme this way. The LIDAR
didn't load with the correct CRS and although r.contour seemed to run
properly according to the command output, no lines appeared on the image as
they do in QGIS. I suspect that I need some of the functionality in QGIS
than I can't get from GRASS alone so this may not be a way forward for me.

Dave