[GRASS-user] How to install wx.metadata (g.gui.cswbrowser) addon?

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sat Jan 9 04:51:01 PST 2021

Hi all,
I'd like to use g.gui.cswbrowser, so I need to install the wx.metadata
addon.

Anyway, any attempt to install it using

g.extension extension=wx.metadata operation=add

gives the following error:

(Sat Jan  9 13:35:32 2021)
g.extension -f extension=wx.metadata
Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons <wx.metadata>...
Updating addons metadata file...
WARNING: No addons metadata available. Addons metadata file not updated.
Updating private addons metadata file...
WARNING: No addons metadata available. Addons metadata file not updated.
Installation of <wx.metadata> successfully finished
(Sat Jan  9 13:35:42 2021) Command finished (10 sec)

It seems also that the wx.metadata addon is not listed in
https://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/modules.xml

Any hint on how to properly install the wx.metadata addon in order to use
g.gui.cswbrowser?

Regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea

--