[GRASS-user] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] Nomination of Michael Barton

Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020 variablestarlight at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:12:52 PST 2021

Dear members of the GRASS GIS community,

Michael Barton has accepted a nomination to the PSC made by Nicklas Larsson.

Hernán

Chief Return Officer (CRO)