[GRASS-user] temporal vector loading example

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Mar 5 07:49:40 PST 2021

Hi Users,

I'm a virgin GRASS user, let's be honest.

I'm able to load some shp file with 2 datetime columns in it, in GRASS.

But now I try to register it as a Temporal dataset... but fail.
I packed it, and try to 'import' it
I tar'ed the location and tried to import it (grass was asking for a tar so...)

I see: "grass.exceptions.ScriptError: Unable to find init file" a lot...

Most docs/examples I see are about rasterdata.
Does anybody have some example or pointer to howto to 'easy load' a shape file with 2 datetime columns?

Thanks,

Richard Duivenvoorde