[GRASS-user] ITRF92 Not found.

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 16 01:51:51 PDT 2021

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 3:32 PM javier Garcia Prieto
<fjgarciaprieto at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you!
> You are really great! This is going to be so much useful to Mexican people, You are very kind.

Glad to help. Now it is merged, i.e. it is already available in the
current source code of GRASS GIS 7.8.git and will be part of GRASS GIS
7.8.6 and later.

> How can I help, How can I include other definitions for Mexico like ITRF08?

Please open an enhancement ticket at
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues

and list the definitions you want to see. Please add respective
references like https://epsg.io/4914

> I remember that Grass has US states projection definitions in order to create sites, Is there a way that I can achieve the same?

Yes, by pls by writing an enhancement ticket, listing your needs.

> Thanks again for all your effort and kindness.
>
> Javier García Prieto.

Best
Markus

--