[GRASS-user] ITRF92 Not found.

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 16 14:11:43 PDT 2021

Dear Javier

(re-adding the list)

I am not sure what you try to achieve but you need GRASS GIS 7.8.6 (not yet
published).
No need to compile PROJ.

If you would like to compile GRASS GIS yourself, see
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install#Linux_Mint

The updated source code is here:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass78/source/snapshot/

Best