[GRASS-user] Loading LPC data in GRASS

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 00:25:58 PDT 2021

The r.in.pdal from the PR is totally different beast than one located
in add-ons.

It is quite common for LAS files to lack coordinate system
information. In a such case it is your responsibility to handle its
correctness. If your location is in the same coordinate system as LAS
files, just use -o flag to ignore this error. If coordinate system of
your location and LAS files does not match, specify it with input_srs
parameter.

Good luck,
Māris.