[GRASS-user] v.select disjoint operation. Grass 7.8.2

Christopher Lloyd chrislloyd2 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 19 06:29:46 PDT 2021

 Hi Markus, Thanks for your response. I note that another user recently had a similar error with a similar (but not the same) module.
I am currently splitting my input data into smaller sized files, each for input separately to the v.select module, to see if this resolves the issue. I will let you know on progress. If the failure continues then I will supply you with a reproducible example using the NC data as you indicate. Many thanks.