[GRASS-user] v.select disjoint operation. Grass 7.8.2

Christopher Lloyd chrislloyd2 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 20 04:59:59 PDT 2021

 Hi Markus, Having split my input data into smaller sized shp files, these now process fine using v.select. So clearly the problem that I had lies with some file size limitation with the v.select 'disjoint' algorithm - also failing with one input file prior using the v.extract algorithm. The original (large) input files input to grass ok using v.in.ogr, but then failed when using v.select. Might you be able to indicate the file size limitation for the v.select algorithm and the reasons for this? Thanks.
Best wishes, Chris