[GRASS-user] Elevation values display

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Oct 2 13:24:30 PDT 2021

On Sat, 2 Oct 2021, Maria Cecilia Zalazar wrote:

> Hello, try doing double click on the legend (in pointer mode) to set
> object properties. You can set the number of digits after decimal point
> (zero in your case).

Cecilia,

Thanks for the suggestion. These numbers are the z values. Their color can
be changed with the label color option but there's no legend when a value is
double clicked; the easting/northing values are displayed in a popup window
and I can copy them to the clipboard or otherwise save them.

Regards,

Rich