[GRASS-user] Startup menu small. Why?

Hernán De Angelis variablestarlight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:41:54 PDT 2021

Dear grassers

I compiled and installed 7.8.6 yesterday. Everything seemed to go well
and GRASS works as good as ever. However, a small nuisance that I am
experiencing is that the startup menu window shows up sort of
"minimized", instead of the classical larger size showing the locations
and mapsets from which to choose:

I have to manually increase its size to what formally was a normal size
in order to see which location and mapset to choose:

This is not a problem, just a minor nuisance. And perhaps GRASS is not
even involved in this but rather something else related with wxPython etc.

Has anyone experienced this before? Does someone has any idea on how to
overcome this?

Thanks in advance

Hernán