[GRASS-user] Display behavior of table attribute data

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 6 14:49:50 PDT 2021

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021, Paulo van Breugel wrote:

> That is, I guess, because sqlite 'uses dynamic typing. It does not enforce
> data type constraints. Data of any type can (usually) be inserted into any
> column. '?

Paulo,

That's true; sqlite3 stores everything as text and allows the application to
format what's displayed. But, I haven't found a way to present these numbers
as integers in GRASS.

Regardless, I used the annotation tools in the map display window to add a
scalebar and north arrow; couldn't get the text where I wanted with a
transparent background. But when saved, this figure will be adequate for the
project's needs.

Thanks,

Rich