[GRASS-user] v.in.ogr ESRI fileGDB

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:44:53 PDT 2021

Hello Rich,
I don't have File GDB at hand to test it but it should be as simple as
pointing "input" to the folder of FGDB and setting "layer" to the name
of dataset in FGDB. You can get names of all layers in CLI with
"ogrinfo -ro -so /path/to/FGDB".

Good luck & let us know if you succeed.
Māris.

ceturtd., 2021. g. 16. sept., plkst. 20:08 — lietotājs Rich Shepard
(<rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>) rakstīja: